Herewith measures that have been put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and guests:
We have completed the “Reopening checklist for food businesses during COVID-19” that’s provided by the Food Standards Agency.
Food Safety Management System (FSMS), HACCP and Risk Assessments have been updated in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines on the Food Standards Agency website.
All staff have been informed on the most up to date COVID-19 guidance available and conduct relevant training courses.
Extra staff would be required to ensure the service we provide would follow national guidelines.
All staff will always be wearing PPE i.e. facemasks and gloves.
We will ensure that there are signage and 1m distancing measures put into place near all areas where we will be serving the food.
We will also be making small changes to how we serve the food which will include the following:
- We will serve one person at a time allowing 1m distance between all guests and us.
- We will serve the plate of food onto a collection table to prevent close contact.
- Our staff would be serving all sauces.
- We will provide individually wrapped cutlery for every person.
- We will supply individual salt and pepper sachets.